Dynamics ERP Engineering
Whether your engineering firm is working on a project for a private enterprise, or an infrastructure project alongside government as, for instance, in the case of a Public Private Partnerships (P3s), your clients need to have confidence that every part of the project will be handled with professionalism and efficiency.
Some of the challenges your firm encounters on a day-to-day basis most likely include:
- Inefficient job costing processes
- Inefficient, Error Prone Time Entry and Billings
- Expenditure risks due to inconsistent purchasing and/or vendor systems
- Unmanageable mix of software systems which require multiple data input processes
- Complex payroll systems in order to address union and non-union specifications
- Tedious processes required for executives to obtain critical management data regarding employee profitability or customer management in a timely manner
You may be constructing engineering masterpieces, but without the right ERP engineering software to do the heavy lifting, your fundamental projects can quickly become unmanageable productions. Your company not only needs to work through the planning, design, manufacturing, construction, and operation phases, but depending on agreements between the parties, there may also be a need to supply operations materials. Furthermore, for full life cycle projects, your firm may be looking at ongoing maintenance and even end-of-life options.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP software for engineering companies can enable you to:
- Thoroughly vet and qualify potential suppliers
- Bid and estimate on projects with confidence and ease
- Optimize your project procurement
- Track and monitor construction equipment and materials by utilizing efficient supply-chain management
- Methodically log performance assets
- Perform quality assessment management
- Perform -employee utilization and performance metrics
- Maintain accurate scheduling and cost control
- Plan and deliver your projects efficiently
- Do more for less
- Gain the competitive advantage
Advance Solutions & Consulting, Co. is committed to getting our clients the competitive advantage over other businesses in their industries. We are pleased to have seen many of our clients experience great ERP benefits and success with Microsoft Dynamics ERP products.
With Microsoft’s superior Dynamics technology, you receive a safe and secure Microsoft “ecosystem.” This proven Microsoft software is easily integrated with Microsoft’s underlying Windows server, security, SQL database, internet, document control and management reporting and dashboard tools. Dashboard screens adhere to conventions established in Outlook and Excel, and millions of IT professionals “know the code.” This combination results in long term support/upgradability and low cost of ownership.
No matter what your project is, or how big the size, ASC and the Microsoft ERP engineering and construction ERP software that we provide can help. ASC’s extensive industry-specific experience with Microsoft ERP systems and ERP integration help us drive efficient bottom line results for you. We know the construction business, we understand your industry, and we know what is needed to gain the advantage over the competition. We have offices in San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Las Vegas. Contact us for more information today!
Join us for a live Microsoft Dynamics Demo
February 27, 2018 10:00 a.m. (PST)
If we don't have a location in your city, we will happily travel to your facility.