In today’s challenging economic environment, many financial services companies are striving to differentiate themselves from the competition. However, price, products, and distribution models can often be imitated by competitors.
Many companies are finding that the best way to attract and retain customers is to deliver an outstanding customer experience. Whether you specialize in offering products for banking, wealth management, or insurance, Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps you enable your people to develop meaningful and enduring relationships with your customers, while helping to improve profitability and operational efficiency.
Empowering your teams
Take advantage of templates and solutions designed for the financial services industry, bolstered by a rich ecosystem of industry partners. Financial services CRM tools can:
- Create targeted offers, identify high-value clients, and help increase share of wallet with a 360-degree view of customer information.
- Help win customer loyalty and engender trust through personalized client services across multiple channels.
- Automate key tasks and processes to boost operational efficiencies and to utilize core competencies.
- Help reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and extend the value of your IT investments through intuitive customization tools and simplified integration with existing systems.
- Benefit from the multi-billion dollar investment Microsoft has made in the cloud, a leading security infrastructure, and a 99.9-percent uptime service-level agreement (SLA) with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
Wealth and asset management
You can become a trusted advisor to your customers, while helping to increase managed assets and reduce administrative overhead with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Build long-term loyalty by providing your advisors with tools and real-time customer information that allow them to deliver tailored advice and accurate service.
- Help improve the efficiency of your people with embedded desktop productivity features and a native Microsoft Outlook experience right within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Capitalize on cross-sell opportunities, and maximize client profitability by delivering targeted offers to each customer/household based on their unique profile, risk tolerance, and needs.
- Seamlessly track sales activities, isolate key trends, and identify your most valuable customers with powerful analytics and real-time dashboards.
- Increase your operational efficiency by automating key tasks—from client onboarding to quarterly reports and regulatory-required processes.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help you boost profitability, increase customer retention, and proactively manage risk.
- Cultivate more profitable and enduring customer relationships by arming your front-line employees with a complete understanding of each customer’s account information, needs, preferences, interaction details, and product history.
- Streamline key banking processes, such as account onboarding, loan origination, and case escalation, with automated workflows and guided dialogs.
- Help increase wallet share and improve profitability by capitalizing on cross-sell opportunities and by helping to ensure that pricing and banking policies are aligned to your retention strategies.
- Better manage your exposure by seamlessly integrating with key systems to identify risk-elevating behaviors, such as late payments, low credit ratings, and other triggers.
- Help slash operational costs across branches, call centers, and offices by minimizing administrative tasks and busywork with intuitive productivity features.
Change your organization from policy-centric to customer-centric, helping your people to be more effective, with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Capitalize on new sales opportunities and help improve operational efficiency by centralizing policyholder information, including outreach activities, interaction and underwriting history, preferences, key relationships, and claims details—in a single repository.
- Help increase client loyalty and renewal rates with faster inquiry handling, streamlined claims resolution, and proactive customer service.
- Improve broker and agent agility with mobile solutions and tools that reduce busywork, freeing up time to have more relevant and meaningful customer conversations.
- Gain unprecedented visibility into the sales pipeline, agent/broker productivity, client loyalty, claims processing, and more, with real-time dashboards and contextual analytics.
- Help ensure that you meet regulatory compliance by using robust workflow and auditing capabilities to automatically capture and track key data areas.